Let me just say that I love Disney movies. I am 21 years old and I still watch them more than I should. While watching one, one night I got me to thinking what Disney actually teaches little children. Now I’m warning you that some things are a bit offensive so if you don’t have a sense of humor please stop reading right now. This is just for fun remember ! Read at your own risk…..
What good ol Disney taught me through the years:
- That it is perfectly normal to burst out singing and dancing, even if you are just walking to go get something to eat.
- That your hair should be perfect even after you have just been in a fight
- That all old, hefty, unattractive people are going to just screw you over and they can’t be trusted
- That animals should clean you room if you sing to them
- That it is perfectly normal to live with seven men that you just met
- That there is a prince charming out there for every girl that wishes on stars
- That you don’t have to listen to your parents
- Wait…there really aren’t parents lol
- That being pretty is an advantage
- That all guys are strong, handsome, and pretty much are gods in a way
- That it is perfectly normal to have talking animals
- That if you lie your nose will grow
- That it is perfectly normal to run into an unknown forest talking to animals that are clearly high on LSD and hanging out with people who are are certifiably crazy.
- Oh and on that note; that it is perfectly okay to run into the woods with a stranger chasing pretty lights that happen to be in the sky
- That with just a little fairy dust anyone can fly
- That once you leave the room your toys magically come alive
- That if you come upon a monkey with a stick RUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! He’ll hit you and laugh about it
- That humans can actually fit down a rabbit hole
- Fish are friends not food =D
- That in the end good always comes on top
- And that you always have an happily ever after
- That you shouldn’t have any worries !
I would love to hear somethings that Disney has taught you through the years. Just leave a comment below. =)