It’s finally here! The official theatrical trailer for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire!! I can not wait until November, but until then; “May the odds be ever in your favor.”
“I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now and live in it forever” –Suzanne Collins
Oh my Gosh!!!! It is here finally!! Here is a taste of the second installment to the Hunger Games Trilogy!!!!!!! Enjoy and remember “may the odds be ever in your favor!”
As many of you may know, or not know, I love to watch movies. All types of movies. Well no that’s a lie I hate horror films, but even those scares movies gave me many life lessons that will stick with me forever. Now just because I don’t want this to be about 20 pages longs This particular blog is going to be broken down into three separate posts. This one is going to be what my top 11 movies taught me.
- Pretty Woman taught me that all you have to do is be a hooker and you can find prince charming and fall in love. I mean really what am I still doing in school (just kidding). But really Julia Roberts was a street walker who dropped out of school and she still manage to snag Richard Gere.
- Titanic taught me that if you really love someone then you should let them freeze to death in the middle of the ocean right after you sleep with him. I mean really Rose had the chance to get on a life boat but she chose to stay with Jack. Romantic I know, but it would be more romantic if too would of died along with him. But no, she got on the door or whatever the thing was and she lived.
- Talking about movies that had Leonardo Dicaprio in it. Romeo and Juliet taught me that you should just defy your family’s wishes and go off with someone you love and just die. I mean I know that it’s one of the greatest love story’s in history, but really thing about it, was it really a love story? I mean think about it. It’s about a thirteen year old female, Juliet, and a seventeen year old male, Romeo. I mean they were children. Hormone crazed children who just defied their parent’s wishes and in the end many, many people died. None of that seemed romantic to me.
- The Notebook taught me that I will never look as hot as Rachael McAdam’s did kissing in the rain. I have tried the whole kissing in the rain thing expecting that it would of been similar to the scene in The Notebook, but boy was I wrong. It was nothing like it. It was cold and wet and I couldn’t breath and makeup was running all down my face. It was horrible.
- Atonement taught me that you could be a best selling author if you just send an innocent boy to jail because you thought that you saw something that really wasn’t true. Also, if you ruin something you can always rewrite the mistake and sell it.
- Pirates of the Caribbean taught me that I should go the Caribbean more because there are very hot pirates there.
- Saved! taught me that if you wanted to “save” your boyfriend from eternal damnation all you have to do is sleep with them and become pregnant. I mean that fixes things every time.
- Easy A taught me that acting like a slut is just worse as actually being one. Also, it taught me that if you really want to help someone who’s not cool or being bullied you just go around school telling people that you slept with them; even if you didn’t.
- Harry Potter taught me that I wasn’t cool enough to get accepted into Hogwarts.
- The Mummy taught me that, “no harm comes from reading a book.” Yeah and then a mummy comes to life and then tries to kill the whole world. So remember…. ” You mustn’t read from the BOOK!!!!” (Just Kidding… I do not advocate for people not to read…Reading= fun)
- Lastly, in light of the upcoming election, The Hunger Games taught me that the government has all the power. And we as citizens don’t really.